Apple Apricot Spring Rolls
- Two 3.52 oz. cups of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Apricot with Apple
- 8 rice leaves
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 4 apricots
- 1 lime
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- Julienne cut the apples and apricots.
- Chop the mint leaves.
- Sprinkle in lime juice.
- Soak the rice paper sheets in cold water, and drain on paper towels.
- Spread the leaves and arrange the fruit preparation in the midst of one of the edges of the rice paper.
- Wrap the sheet until it is half tight.
- Fold sides over the middle and wrap it back to the end until tight. The spring rolls are ready!
- Serve accompanied by a 3.52 oz. cup of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Apricot with Apple.
Classy Mango Brioche Burger
- 3.52 oz. cup of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Mango with Apple
- 4 mango halves in syrup
- 8 slices of (or 4 individual) brioche buns
- 1 vanilla pod
- 4 tablespoons praline
- 1/8 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- Sugar pearls
- Cut the mango halves into strips.
- In a skillet, melt butter over low heat and add the mango slices.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar and let caramelize.
- Cut the vanilla pod in half, draw vanilla seeds and add them to the caramel.
- Meanwhile, cut the brioche slices using a cookie cutter into a star shape, then toast them.
- Spread Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Mango with Apple on each slice of brioche and arrange a few slices of caramelized mango over top.
- Press two brioche slices together, then sprinkle with praline and pearl sugar and garnish with a mint leaf.
- Enjoy warm.
Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- 3.52 oz. cup of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Blueberry with Apple
- 16 Button mushrooms
- 10 walnut halves
- 2/3 cup of goat cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems.
- Finely chop the garlic and place it in a dish with goat cheese.
- Add one egg, sprinkle with chopped parsley, salt, pepper and mix.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the preparation and sprinkle with a few kernels of crushed nuts.
- Place the mushrooms in a greased dish and bake 25 minutes.
- Before serving, put a strip of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Blueberry with Apple on each mushroom.