- 2/3 cup milk
- ¼ cup of short-grain rice
- 1/8 cup sugar
- A pinch (or a few drops) of vanilla extract
- 3.52 oz. cup Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Banana Vanilla with Apple
- Cook rice in milk in the microwave for 12 to 15 minutes. Add the sugar and pinch of vanilla and let cool for about 20 minutes.
- Put 3 tablespoons of rice pudding at the bottom of a jar, cover with 3 tablespoons of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Banana Vanilla with Apple and again add 3 tablespoons of rice pudding.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve fresh.