- Four 3.52 oz. cups of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Raspberry with Apple
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 16 biscuits
- 3 eggs
- 3/8 cup very fine granulated sugar
- 8 fresh raspberries
- Separate egg whites from yolks (set whites aside).
- Beat the yolks with sugar until the mixture is white and frothy/foamy.
- Then add the mascarpone and whisk until the result is one substance.
- Beat the egg whites until very firm and incorporate them delicately in the previous mixture.
- At the bottom of the glasses, add the biscuits and a layer of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Raspberry with Apple before adding the above mixture. Repeat so the tiramisu is layered evenly.
- Place the glasses in the refrigerator at least 4 hours.
- Before serving, place 2 fresh raspberries on each tiramisu.