– You agree to use the Site for your own personal, non-commercial informational or entertainment purposes only.
– All pages and content within this Site, including but not limited to, text, graphics, audio, video, photographs, logos or other materials are the intellectual property of, or are authorized for use by us, and our licensors, business partners, clients and affiliates, including all trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents and trade secrets contained therein.
– You may download material onto one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you don’t delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices.
– You agree not to modify, copy (except as set forth above), republish, upload, post, license, transmit, create derivative works from sell or distribute in any way any content unless you get our written consent first.
– You are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
– We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials.
– You cannot use the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information that you communicate to us through this Site become and remain our property, even if you later discontinue using the Site. This means that:
– We don’t have to treat any such submission as confidential.
– You can’t sue us for using the ideas you submit (including, but not limited to, product or advertising ideas).
– If we use them — or anything like them — we don’t have to pay you or anyone else for them.
– We will have exclusive ownership of all present and future rights to submissions of every kind. We can use them for any purpose, without compensating you or anyone else for them.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make — in other words, you acknowledge that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Information accessible on this site is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Information is often general in nature and may be helpful to some persons but not others, depending upon their personal medical needs.
It’s very important for you to read the next two sections carefully — so important, in fact, that the law actually requires us to put this material in capital letters.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
THIS INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY…
• USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE,
• USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITES,
• FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE,
• DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION,
• COMPUTER VIRUS,
• LINE FAILURE.
KEEP IN MIND THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING:
• DAMAGES INTENDED TO COMPENSATE SOMEONE DIRECTLY FOR A LOSS OR INJURY;
• DAMAGES REASONABLY EXPECTED TO RESULT FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (LEGALLY, “CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES”);
• OTHER MISCELLANEOUS DAMAGES AND EXPENSES RESULTING DIRECTLY FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (LEGALLY, “INCIDENTAL DAMAGES”).
FURTHERMORE, WE ARE NOT LIABLE EVEN IF WE’VE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES — OR BOTH.
EXCEPTION: IN CERTAIN STATES THE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THESE “INCIDENTAL” OR “CONSEQUENTIAL” DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY, AND YOU MAY INDEED HAVE THE RIGHT TO RECOVER THESE TYPES OF DAMAGES. BUT IN ANY EVENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND CLAIMS OF EVERY KIND (WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR THEY’RE CLAIMED UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS OUR SITES.
THE MATERIALS IN OUR SITE ARE PROVIDED AS IS. THIS MEANS THAT (SUBJECT TO THE EXCEPTION BELOW) WE DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOUT THE MATERIAL IN THE SITES.
THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) WARRANTIES:
• THAT THE MATERIAL IS OF ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF QUALITY OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
• THAT THE FUNCTIONAL ELEMENTS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
• THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
• THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, YOU (AND NOT WE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
EXCEPTION: IN CERTAIN STATES, THE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW US TO DISCLAIM OR EXCLUDE WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.