Ingredients (for 6 people):
- Three 3.52 oz. cups of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Cherry with Apple
- 1 cup whole cream
- ¾ cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup mascarpone
- Pink biscuits of Reims or lady fingers
- Mix the very cold liquid whipped cream with powdered sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add the mascarpone and continue to whisk until it is a smooth cream.
- Crumble the biscuits/lady fingers and spread them on the bottom of the glasses.
- Add a layer of cream, a 3.52 oz. cup of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Cherry with Apple, then a second layer of cream.
- Place the glasses in the refrigerator at least 2 hours.