Ingredients (for 6 people):
- Three 3.52 oz. cups of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Mango with Apple.
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 2 cups cream
- 1 packet of sugar
- A pinch of vanilla extract
- 3 egg whites
- 1 pinch salt
- Place a bowl in the freezer.
- Put the gelatin in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes to soak.
- Pour three 3.52 oz. cups of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Mango with Apple in a saucepan and heat over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the drained gelatin and stir.
- In very cold bowl, whip the cream until cold liquid and gently stir the contents of the pan. Add a packet of sugar and a pinch (a few drops) of vanilla.
- Beat the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then add them gently to the preparation.
- Divide it into glasses and place them in the freezer for about 3 hours.
- Remove from the freezer 1/2 hour before serving and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.