- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup flour
- 8 eggs
- Two 3.52 oz. cups of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Raspberry with Apple
- Place the Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Raspberry with Apple into small ice cube trays (or in small round flexible molds of your choice) and let set in the freezer 2 hours.
- Melt the butter and the chocolate in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture whitens. Add the flour and chocolate/melted butter. Mix well.
- Pour some of this mixture on the bottom of greased small cupcake tins or tins lined with cupcake liner. Take the 100% Fruit for All Raspberry with Apple out of the freezer.
- Place an iced fruit cube in each mold before covering them with the rest of the dough.
- Bake 6-8 minutes at 350° F (Note: you may have to adjust the time according to the size of the cupcake tins that you use). Let cool 5 minutes out of the oven before serving.