- Two 3.52 oz. cups Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Mango with Apple
- One shortcrust pastry
- 4 mangoes
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1/8 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Butter a muffin pan and cut the pastry into 6 discs the size of the molds.
- Melt the butter with ½ cup of brown sugar in a pan over low heat, peel the mangoes and cut them into thin slices and add them to the pan.
- Let the mangos caramelize until softened, then place mangoes in bottom of each mold tart.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and add a tablespoon of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Mango with Apple in each mold.
- Finally, cover the fruit with a pastry disc and make a small hole in the center of the dough with the tip of a knife.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove the tarts from the molds and serve warm.