Ingredients (for 6 people):
- Two 3.52 oz. cups of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All variety of your choice
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/8 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 360° F.
- Mix the egg yolks, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and flour.
- Beat the egg whites and add them gently to the preparation.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture over the parchment paper and bake 20 minutes.
- Turn the cake upside down on a damp cloth and remove the parchment paper.
- Brush the top of the sponge cake with the Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All variety of your choice.
- Roll the cake to achieve the look in the photo and enjoy.