Ingredients (for 6 people):
- Two 3.52 oz. cups of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Blueberry with Apple
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 apple
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup “superfine” sugar
- Powdered sugar
Preparation (The Day Before):
- Preheat your oven to 250° F.
- Beat 2 egg whites then add the “super fine’ sugar gradually while continuing to beat.
- On a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, make 6 meringue circles with a thickness of about ½ an inch.
- Dig in the center to make nests.
- Bake 1 hour, then lower the oven to 200° F and continue cooking for 1 hour.
- Turn off the oven, open the door slightly until cooled. Remove from oven and let the meringue nests stand overnight.
Preparation (The Next Day):
- Peel and cut apples into small cubes.
- Fill each nest with Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Blueberry with Apple and spread a few blueberries and apple cubes over the meringues.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving.