Ingredients (for 8 people):
- Two 3.52 oz. cups of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Raspberry with Apple
- ¼ cup ground almonds
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1/8 cup melted butter
- ¼ cup raspberry pieces
- Preheat oven to 380° F.
- First mix the ground almonds, flour and powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and add two 3.52 oz. cups of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Raspberry with Apple and raspberries pieces along with the butter to the above mixture.
- In another bowl, gently mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt.
- Then add them to the previous mixture and mix gently.
- Divide batter into pans and bake for 20 minutes.