Ingredients (for 6 people):
- Three 3.52 oz. cups of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Apricot with Apple
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 gelatin sheets
- 2 cups whole cream
- ½ cup superfine sugar
- ½ cup water
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- Place the gelatin sheets in cold water.
- Boil 7/8 cup of cream with sugar.
- Split the vanilla pod in two, collect the seeds and add them to the cream.
- Then add the drained gelatin and remaining cream.
- Divide the cream between glasses and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Just before serving, divide (three) 3.52 oz. cups of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Apricot with Apple on the panna cotta and garnish each with a mint leaf.