Ingredients (for 6 people):
- 3.52 oz. cup of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Cherry with Apple
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup dark chocolate
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- Preheat oven 425° F.
- In a bowl, melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave for 2 minutes, then add the eggs and sugar.
- Mix with a whisk, then add the yeast and flour.
- Fill your muffin pan starting with 1 tablespoon of the chocolate mixture, then 1 teaspoon of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Cherry with Apple, and then finish filling with the chocolate mixture.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy warm.
For more rich muffins, you can add a square of white chocolate with fruit in the heart of the muffins.