- Two 3.52 oz. cups of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Apricot with Apple
- 8 rice leaves
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 4 apricots
- 1 lime
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- Julienne cut the apples and apricots.
- Chop the mint leaves.
- Sprinkle in lime juice.
- Soak the rice paper sheets in cold water, and drain on paper towels.
- Spread the leaves and arrange the fruit preparation in the midst of one of the edges of the rice paper.
- Wrap the sheet until it is half tight.
- Fold sides over the middle and wrap it back to the end until tight. The spring rolls are ready!
- Serve accompanied by a 3.52 oz. cup of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Apricot with Apple.