- 3.52 oz. cup of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Mango with Apple
- 4 mango halves in syrup
- 8 slices of (or 4 individual) brioche buns
- 1 vanilla pod
- 4 tablespoons praline
- 1/8 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- Sugar pearls
- Cut the mango halves into strips.
- In a skillet, melt butter over low heat and add the mango slices.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar and let caramelize.
- Cut the vanilla pod in half, draw vanilla seeds and add them to the caramel.
- Meanwhile, cut the brioche slices using a cookie cutter into a star shape, then toast them.
- Spread Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Mango with Apple on each slice of brioche and arrange a few slices of caramelized mango over top.
- Press two brioche slices together, then sprinkle with praline and pearl sugar and garnish with a mint leaf.
- Enjoy warm.