- 3.52 oz. cup of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Blueberry with Apple
- 16 Button mushrooms
- 10 walnut halves
- 2/3 cup of goat cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Clean the mushrooms and remove the stems.
- Finely chop the garlic and place it in a dish with goat cheese.
- Add one egg, sprinkle with chopped parsley, salt, pepper and mix.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the preparation and sprinkle with a few kernels of crushed nuts.
- Place the mushrooms in a greased dish and bake 25 minutes.
- Before serving, put a strip of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Blueberry with Apple on each mushroom.