- Two 3.52 oz. cups of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Apricot with Apple
- 1 cup milk
- 2/3 cup cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 dried apricots
- Cinnamon sugar
- Combine eggs and sugar in a bowl and whisk well. Add remaining ingredients except apricots and mix well.
- Cut the dried apricots into small cubes and spread them into small baking dish(es) (i.e. ramekins).
- Pour the liquid mixture into the small baking dish(es) and bake at 325° F for 30 minutes.
- Mix sugar with cinnamon sugar to desired taste.
- At the last moment, sprinkle your crème brûlée with cinnamon sugar and caramelize with a kitchen torch or broiler. Let cool for a moment and serve.