- Three 3.52 oz. cups of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Apple Apricot
- ¼ cup of butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 slices of brioche or another bread of your choice
- 1 ¼ cup of skim milk
- 1 egg
- 5/8 cup flaked almonds
- Mix milk and eggs until smooth and creamy.
- Dip the brioche (or other bread) slices in the milk and egg mixture.
- In a skillet or griddle, melt the butter and fry the brioche (or other bread) pieces until they are golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a dry pan, heat the almonds and sugar together until carmelized.
- To serve, arrange the warm brioche (or other bread) slices on a plate, then place 3 tablespoons of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit for All Apricot with Apple on top with some sliced almonds.
This recipe works well with other varieties of Charles & Alice 100% Fruit For All too.